Indion IPC Membrane Bio Reactor
The membrane bioreactor (MBR) is a leading edge technology currently being used in countries around the world.
Combining conventional activated sludge treatment with low pressure membrane filtration, the MBR proven to be a techno-commercially viable and efficient method of producing reclaimed water from waste water.
INDION IPC MBR Process
INDION IPC MBR uses a patented Integrated Permeate channel Flat sheet membrane which allows operating Wastewater treatment plant at an extraordinarily high Flux.
IPC membrane is a first fully back-washable flat sheet Membranes which is sustainable to high Backwash pressure up to 2 bars.
Features of INDION IPC MBR
- Operates at higher flux rates 2X Flux
- Due to High Flux operation, system requires lower membrane area with substantial Energy reduction
- Compact Modular construction and design
- Robust PVDF membrane material
- Lower chemical consumption and high membrane life
Applications of INDION IPC MBR
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- Industrial wastewater treatment with stringent outlet quality
- Retrofitting of Wastewater water treatment plant
Advantages of INDION IPC MBR
- Compact and modular wastewater Treatment Plant with in-built biological system
- Ultra filtration system provide consistent treated water quality through membranes which will be free from bacteria, which can be directly reused for gardening, car washing, cooling tower, building construction and all secondary purposes.
- Plant operates at high flux compared to other MBR technologies results in requirement of lower membrane surface area and plant foot print.
- State-of-Art low fouling and back washable membrane helps to reduce chemical consumption for membrane cleaning which ensures long membrane life.
- Less sludge generation form system hence reduction in capacity of sludge handling cost.
- No need for additional tertiary treatment plants like Sand filters, Activated Carbon filter or any filtration systems.
- Substantial reduction in energy consumption due to lower membrane area and no need of filtration system.
- Fully automated plant with very user friendly for operation and minimal maintenance.
- Modular design of plant helps to enhance the capacity of plant as per requirements in short duration.
- Simple civil construction.
- Plant operation can be made functional in very short duration after construction by installing pre-fabricated membrane modules.
- Lower capital and operation cost of the plant
Click here to know more